METHOD OF APPLICATION
Request for application form must be by CASH payable to Lagos state University
A/C 6014008518 ZENTH BANK PLC
Interest candidate can obtain a form by paying a sum of N5, 000 to zenith Bank Plc. LASU Branch. The teller obtained from the bank should be presented at the Bursary department of the University to obtain a receipt. A photocopy of the receipt should accompany the duly filled form when it is being returned to the University.
All return application forms should be accompanied with e-mail address.
- Sales of application form will be closed four weeks from the date of this application
- Completed application form must however reach:
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY,
NOT LATER THAN:
One week after the close of sales of form
DATE FOR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW SATURDAY 7TH JUNE, 2008.
- Photocopies of credentials
- H.B pencil & Eraser
- Acknowledgement Card
- Passport photographs
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
9TH MAY, 2008
- Candidates who have not completed the national Youth Service Corps
assignment need not apply.
- Candidates should collect properly sealed referee's report from their named
referees and return them with their application forms.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of
sale of forms.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to
another will not be entertained.
- Application forms not accompanied with all the required documents will not be processed.